Love comes in many forms: shredded, sliced or melted…made from cow’s or goat’s milk, aged for a few months or even years (just like wine!).
Well, our team at The Manor is so ready to share their melt-in-the-mouth selection of top-quality cheese-inspired mini dishes, each served with a specific Nederburg wine as matching partner.
This novel and innovative pairing, offered at only R120 per head, comprises five delightful mini courses to get you seriously clued up on cheese and wine! The matches are:
- Chevin goat’s cheese cake and olive tapenade, with our crisp, fruity and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc with green pepper and grapefruit flavours;
- Gruyere cheese and spiced pineapple with our layered and smooth-drinking Chardonnay with citrus, vanilla and oak notes;
- Boerenkaas cheese straw and zesty mint with our trusted Merlot that’s packed with dark fruit and tobacco flavours;
- Brie cheese and spiced berries with our award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon with its signature notes of dark fruit and berries, oak spice and cigar box;
- Blue cheese and fig ice-cream with our deliciously sweet and luscious Noble Late Harvest with abundant nuances of apricots and honey.
Pre-booking is recommended. Make your reservation by contacting our friendly team on 021 877 5155 or email@example.com and when doing so, please confirm any allergies and/or dietary requirements.
Mondays to Sundays (except Tuesdays when The Manor is closed): 09:00 to 16:00
Some considerations: Strict Covid-19 hygiene and safety measures are in place at The Manor. Wearing of masks is a must (apart from when seated at your table). Right of admission reserved. We support the responsible consumption of alcohol.